Sunday, January 30, 2005

In the beginning

I created this blog quite some time ago, and have been waiting for a good time to begin posting...well, it seems as though that time has come. Aaron and I recently returned from a trip to Arizona, where I was a bridesmaid in my cousin Bethany's wedding. While we were there, Bethany reminded me of something that she told me at my wedding only six months earlier..."Annie, if you come to my wedding pregnant, I'm going to kill you!" Well Bethany, it's a good thing that you're well on your way to a new life in Australia, because Aaron and I just found out that we're having a baby! This is not the plan that Aaron and I had developed for our life, but we have come to the realization that it's not our plan that we're living by. Though the first emotion to set in for both of the new parents-to-be was fear, we have quickly begun to realize what a blessing a child will be to our life. As David wrote in Psalm 127:3, "Behold, Children are a gift of the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That is amazing new! I will be praying for your household as it expands...that was definently not a fat joke!! Things in Nashville are going great for me. You can check my blog out as well, www.butlerinnashville.blogspot.com!! I will be checking your's for more updates!! Hope and Peace!

Caleb
Phil. 4:13)

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home