Friday, March 11, 2005

Spring break, here I come!

We had our third and final ultrasound at Open Arms on Wednesday (March 9), and it was an exciting one. Baby McDonald is now 14 weeks and 2 days old, and is quite active. As we watched, the baby made fists with its little hands, sucked it's thumb, and wiggled and bounced around. What an odd sensation it was to see all of this movement going on inside of me, but not feel it...yet. We were also given new due date of September 7, which is the most accurate date that we will get.

Aaron and I have spring break coming up in less than two weeks (thank God!), over which we plan to take a trip to South Bend, Indiana (Aaron's hometown). Aaron's brother and his wife were blessed with twin girls on January 25 of this year, and Aaron's sister and her husband will be having a baby next week. Yes, we know, that's a lot of babies for the McDonald family in 2005. Anyway, we will be visiting Aaron's parents and siblings, and all of our new nieces and...nephew/niece...very soon.

I must cry out to all of my Traverse City loved ones...I want to come home! Please email my husband (
airbear203@hotmail.com) and tell them that he must bring me to TC ASAP! We don't exactly have the money at the moment (Aaron was layed off from his main job in January) but I'm going to be saving up!

Please continue to keep Aaron, me, and our baby in your prayers. I pray that all of our dedicated blog readers are doing well...speaking of that, I don't have any idea who all is looking at this website to have me up to 230 hits already! Drop me an email and let me know who you are and how you are doing!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Granny Great here....Wish we could have been at the ultra sound but your discription was excellant! Hang in there dear one. Remember God know your heart. We pray for you daily. You will look back on this with fondness...believe me! Keep a record if possible. Much much love.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Annie I have thought about you often and have wondered how you're doing. I'm glad you're doing so well! I miss you and wish you weren't so far away. Perhaps one day when neither of us is so busy some visiting will be in order! Hugs! ;) "Barbie"

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Annie this is December. I miss you soooooo much. i Tried to
e-mail Aaron but i dont know if it worked. Rachel and I want to see you so bad (lol) its been way too long. So much as happend since you and i last talked! well i must go I hope to talk to you soon love you!

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

December,

Your email did not go through. I've been teasing Annie that I haven't received any emails about us going up there saying maybe they don't want us there. Prove me wrong guys, show Annie how much you love her! Do it for Annie!

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Annie, Justin here. As I recall, A-mac has promised me and Brandon his first born. We'll be by to collect sometime in the future.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Annie - Brett and Dorothy driving through to see what's cookin' @ McDonalds. Thinking about you guys often. Try for September 10th (Dad's b'day).

Stay healthy and safe! We love you!
Brett and Dorothy

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Beautiful Cousin :) (oh, and you too, Aaron;) just teasing.)

I just wanted to write and tell you that I MISS you, even though I see you more that quite a few people. Keep taking care of yourself, and the little McD on the way! Love you!

-Katie

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey annie.

What is your parents phone number?
Or better yet is there a way that I can give your Uncle Todd a message?

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home