Wednesday, April 27, 2005

What a feeling...

The baby is growing, my tummy is growing, our family is growing!

I am now 21 weeks and 1 day along in the pregnancy (that's more than half way!). Our little girl has now reached a weight of 14 ounces, and continues to grow at rapid speed. Aaron and I continue to prepare for our little girl's entrance into the world, but school and work clog the path to completion.

As the baby expands, my body does just the same. My stomach has now surpassed Aaron's, though people still tell me that they can't even tell that I'm pregnant. Ha...tell that to my once roomy wardrobe. I think this is the last week that I will be able to wear any of my regular clothes, though my maternity clothes are still a bit baggy. By the way, I must thank my G'ma Beaverson and my Aunt Tammy for their contributions to my maternity collection! Thank you both so very much for your kindness! I guess I should also thank Old Navy for their contributions...though I must say I've made a pretty large cash contribution to them through my lifetime.

I have a confession to make...I stole a cat. Uncle Todd, if you read my blog, I'm terribly sorry, but I stole your kitten. I was at my parent's house on Monday night, which is where the young cat seems to spend most of its time. The kitten was wet, cold, hungry, and lonely. Everyone knows that my heart is abnormally large, and I just couldn't stand to leave this little one crying in the rain...so I took it home. There, I confessed...but I'm still not sure if I'm going to give it back or not. (By the way, I'm pretty sure that it's pregnant.)

How weird is this...my little brother will be graduating in a couple of weeks. I'm helping my mom a little with the preparations for his open house, and I'm having a great time going through old pictures. While I look through the pictures, many thoughts pass through my head, though there is one that has been dominant...my brother and I are (and always have been) major hams. I wish I had a picture with me to demonstrate this "haminess," but I don't...maybe I'll post one later.

Continue to keep the Missouri McDonald family in your prayers, and we will continue to do the same for you. God bless!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am excited to see you in a couple weeks. I will be at Central all day on Friday May 13th for graduation!! Hope to see you there. Hope and Peace!!

Phil. 4:13)

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home